The SRVHS Academic Boosters is a parent volunteer organization committed to supporting quality programs that enhance the educational experience for ALL students at SRVHS. Our primary goal for 2018-19 is to fund 16 class sections at an average cost of $21,000 per class.
The suggested donation of $495 per student for the 2018-19 school year is 100% tax deductible and eligible for corporate matching programs.
Your donation will provide the following programs and services:
- Over 70% of the Academic Booster budget supports additional class sections, reduces class size and allows for elective and AP classes that would not otherwise exist at SRVHS. Our goal is to fund 16 class sections for the 2018-19 school year.
- Supports TWO part-time Career/College Counselors in the on-campus Career & College Center.
- Supports after school tutoring labs held by SRVHS teachers.
- Provides on-campus SAT/ACT test prep seminars & mock tests.
- Provides after school library hours.
The recommended donation is $495 per student. Without parental donations, these and other academic support programs will not exist.
Installment Payment Option Plan:
You may donate in two payments. 1st installment paid now using online payment system during registration. 2nd installment automatically debited from same online payment method 60 days following the first. Installment option available online only through the SRVHS Future Fund site during summer registration.
Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution. Academic boosters in a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. TAX ID: 68-0398728.
Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution. Academic Boosters is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization TAX ID: 68-0398728