The San Ramon Valley High School PTSA supports 100% of the many important programs which benefit our parents, students and faculty.
With the loss of revenue from eScrip last year, we are more dependent on parent donations to continue to maintain the programs below.
Please help us support our students, parents and faculty by donating.
Thank you for your generosity!
Your support 100% donation helps PTSA fund the following important programs at SRVHS:
- Parent Education/Parenting and Legislative Issues,
- School to Home Communications (eBulletin, eLINK)
- Reflections Art Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention Education
- Building Bridges (for incoming Freshmen)
- Teacher Grants
- PTSA Senior Scholarships
- Wolf Pack Days
- Special Needs Advocacy
- Staff Appreciation/Hospitality
- Inclusion and Diversity Program
- Technology Grants
Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for your contribution. SRVHS PTSA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization TAX ID: 94-6174399